Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have a master protection agreement. My refrigerator broke.

A repairman came out (after waiting for 3 weeks). He said it was fixed. It wasn't. I made another appointment.

Another 3 week wait. Another repairman came out. We were told parts needed to be ordered. The repairman ordered them and made an appointment for us for 2 weeks out.

Today I got an email saying our appointment was rescheduled for over a month away and that the appointment the repairman made is not available. I am totally fed up. Sears sells a service agreement that is basically useless. Who can go without a working refrigerator for over a month?

I would be happy to participate in a class action lawsuit against Sears. They have breached their contract with us.

If Sears chooses to, or is unable to hire enough repairmen then there's a simple solution. Allow us to hire an outside repairman and reimburse us for the cost.

Review about: Sears Home Services Refrigerator Repair.

Preferred solution: Sears should reimburse us for outside repairmen if they cannot provide a service appointment within a week..

I liked: Repairman was competent and professional.

I didn't like: Absurd amount of time required to wait for an appointment.

Comments

My AC broke two weeks ago today I call Sears every day for an appointment and every day they tell me they will call back. The problem is they sold me a warranty but they do not provide service in my area.

I did not know that until my central AC broke. It's been 96 degrees in my house for two weeks.

Contact your local news media to get results. It has been working for many customers google is full of stories. Rochester ny