1K views 2 comments
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him that we would help him move the couches, I asked him if i needed to pre-spot and he told me no.The tech ran to get through my little place as fast as he could.

I looked over the job and asked him why he didn't get a couple of litte spots out, he told me that my carpet was to old,even though I took them out in front of him and did myself and he told me that they didn't have the tools and that my place had 13 yrs of cat *** in it and was old. I told him that I haven't had animals that long. He refused to move my couches and was very rude. Well you know that you can't really see what kind of a job they did until the carpets dryed, well I called Sears back because they have a 30 day guarentee because I was goiing around getting up spots that Sears special solution should of gotten and my couches were not moved.

Sears refused to honor their guarentee, believed the tech and his notes about my carpet being really old and unworkable, Sears did not want to take responsibilty for bad work and believed the techs notes, I asked them to come over to look at my carpet and they would know that he was lying and they refused!! Just stay away from Sears! Lies Cheats!

If they wanted the truth they would of came and looked at it!Is this the way to do business!

Review about: Carpet Cleaning Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $150
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Ryde, New South Wales, Australia #1190383

WOW how rude can a company be!

Id take it further especially if they have a 30 day guarantee!

From the sound of it they can't even honor a guarantee of doing a good job, glad we don't have them here.

jarrid
Hopewell Junction, New York, United States #958929

I had the same issues.The carpet cleaning was so poor that I refused to pay though.

I rented a cleaner from Wamart and did half of one room myself, the difference was remarkable! I emailed a pic to sears.

It was laughable.Night and day.