Sears Home Services - Sears Carpet doesn't honor 30 day customer satisfaction!
I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him that we would help him move the couches, I asked him if i needed to pre-spot and he told me no.The tech ran to get through my little place as fast as he could.
I looked over the job and asked him why he didn't get a couple of litte spots out, he told me that my carpet was to old,even though I took them out in front of him and did myself and he told me that they didn't have the tools and that my place had 13 yrs of cat *** in it and was old. I told him that I haven't had animals that long. He refused to move my couches and was very rude. Well you know that you can't really see what kind of a job they did until the carpets dryed, well I called Sears back because they have a 30 day guarentee because I was goiing around getting up spots that Sears special solution should of gotten and my couches were not moved.
Sears refused to honor their guarentee, believed the tech and his notes about my carpet being really old and unworkable, Sears did not want to take responsibilty for bad work and believed the techs notes, I asked them to come over to look at my carpet and they would know that he was lying and they refused!! Just stay away from Sears! Lies Cheats!
If they wanted the truth they would of came and looked at it!Is this the way to do business!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Carpet Cleaning Service
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "Sears kenmore elite refrigerator and their crappy extended warrenty . This is an almost three year old unit. I had some trouble with the ice maker freezing up and..."
- "All the lettering on both machines you can wash off with your finger, called customer service with LG I was told cosmetic, they want stand behind it read your owners..."
- "We have a 3 week old and a 1 year old in the house. We needed help with cleaning the bathrooms and mopping the kitchen floor. That's why we called..."
- "So fair warning to anyone who is planning on ordering from this site: Don't, stay away. It's a scam. Why? Almost every one of their items does not match the..."
- "We moved into our home in 2007. Previous owner had just redone kitchen, went high end on appliances not knowing they were going to have job transfer. Recently Thermador..."
- "4 times I go in cause they can't balance my tires, then it's a bent rim, then it's the tires and those are sent away for eval. Never called..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."