Sears Home Services - Sears Carpet doesn't honor 30 day customer satisfaction!

I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him that we would help him move the couches, I asked him if i needed to pre-spot and he told me no.The tech ran to get through my little place as fast as he could.

I looked over the job and asked him why he didn't get a couple of litte spots out, he told me that my carpet was to old,even though I took them out in front of him and did myself and he told me that they didn't have the tools and that my place had 13 yrs of cat *** in it and was old. I told him that I haven't had animals that long. He refused to move my couches and was very rude. Well you know that you can't really see what kind of a job they did until the carpets dryed, well I called Sears back because they have a 30 day guarentee because I was goiing around getting up spots that Sears special solution should of gotten and my couches were not moved.

Sears refused to honor their guarentee, believed the tech and his notes about my carpet being really old and unworkable, Sears did not want to take responsibilty for bad work and believed the techs notes, I asked them to come over to look at my carpet and they would know that he was lying and they refused!! Just stay away from Sears! Lies Cheats!

If they wanted the truth they would of came and looked at it!Is this the way to do business!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 10 Yes 10 1 No 1
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 26 #1190383 Ryde, New South Wales

WOW how rude can a company be!
Id take it further especially if they have a 30 day guarantee!
From the sound of it they can't even honor a guarantee of doing a good job, glad we don't have them here.

0 0 Reply

Mar 15, 2015 #958929 Hopewell Junction, New York

I had the same issues. The carpet cleaning was so poor that I refused to pay though. I rented a cleaner from Wamart and did half of one room myself, the difference was remarkable! I emailed a pic to sears. It was laughable. Night and day.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sears Home Services. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Sears Home Services.
Filing a new complaint about