1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Sears appliance repair is the worst I have ever experienced. The technician who came out to look at my refrigerator was nice, but he could not schedule the actual repair of my appliance earlier than a week and a half.

During the interim, the wrong part arrived, and I had the "devil" to try and get the correct part delivered. It has taken 10 calls to call centers in the Philippines, Arizona, Albany, etc to get the part reordered, all while Sears has already collected my $257.00. Here I sit! Hopefully, the right part will be delivered today, and then the tech can come to my house and repair my fridge that hasn't worked in a week...did I already say that?

I am forced to give one star in this review. I wish I could give none. I should have gone with Joe the repairman.

Big box stores are the worst for customer service. No one is held accountable, and they simply don't care.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. roseannas stated that there is a room for improvement of sears automated sourced-out call centersr. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears home services refrigerator repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $257. Sears Home Services needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears home services refrigerator repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears Home Services.

Comments