I had a problem with the ice maker on my refrigerator.I had sears come out to work on the problem and they told me the motherboard needed to be replaced.

This did not fix the problem so I wasted my money. They then said it was another problem and had to order another part. The technician said I should sign up for the warranty program and that way I would guarantee I get my refrigerator fixed or they would give replacement money on the fridge. I signed up, part came in, still did't fix the problem.

Yet again, order another part, didn't fix it. They say they need a new door but not sure if one is available and if not, they will give us $500 towards a new refrigerator and we would be contacted within 10 days. We of course had to call them after waiting several weeks. Then some rude rep tells us we are not covered, he said the technicians make this mistake all the time, but our plan doesn't cover us.

I asked to speak to his supervisor and he flat out said no.

WOW.I am fuming mad right now.

Review about: Sears Home Services Refrigerator Repair.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Hear is a local phone number for you.Call Tom Hoyser 716-570-1391 he is a district manager in charge of home services.

I would also contact your local news media and the bbb.Rochester NY