1.5
Service Scheduling

I used sears air duct cleaning.I wil let photos describe their sevice.photos taken day after service.First crew started work while I wos in basement with their leadtech.When we came upsteirs all bedrooms weere full of dust from their wacum which wos cloghed up and wos just blowing dust out.So I told them to stop it right away.So they left and another crew wos sent same day as promised by their menager that thy will do job right.I was hoping that they will.Prety much they left me with dust blowing out of wents which wos not wacumed from blower motor area and main return vents.As you can see in photos.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of sears air duct cleaning services and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Sears Home Services needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears air duct cleaning services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears Home Services.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Sears Home Services - Biggest RIP -OFF of Air duct cleaning - BEWARE!!! Sears Home Services "I hired sears to clean my air ducts. THey had a special, thank god because it wasn't even worth the Special! I live in Miami florida so a/c system is..." Read more Sears Home Services - SEARS/A&E REPAIR - BROKEN MANAGEMENT/CUSTOMER SERVICE Sears Home Services "Wow, you certainly have given consumer education about the Sears / A&E repair business I only wish this was read before doing business with this company. The customer service..." Read more Sears Home Services - Customer Care Review from Raleigh, North Carolina Sears Home Services "I would not recommend this appliance repair to anyone. We have now had 4 service calls scheduled and they have yet to show up during any of the 9 hour..." Read more Sears Home Services - Sears home improvements Sears Home Services "At the end of the past year I contracted with Sears Home Improvement to get a kitchen remodel. They were late to start and even later to finish. ..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more