1.5
Service Scheduling

I used sears air duct cleaning.I wil let photos describe their sevice.photos taken day after service.First crew started work while I wos in basement with their leadtech.When we came upsteirs all bedrooms weere full of dust from their wacum which wos cloghed up and wos just blowing dust out.So I told them to stop it right away.So they left and another crew wos sent same day as promised by their menager that thy will do job right.I was hoping that they will.Prety much they left me with dust blowing out of wents which wos not wacumed from blower motor area and main return vents.As you can see in photos.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of sears air duct cleaning services and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Sears Home Services needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears air duct cleaning services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears Home Services.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments