Sears Home Services - SEARS/A&E REPAIR - BROKEN MANAGEMENT/CUSTOMER SERVICE
Wow, you certainly have given consumer education about the Sears / A&E repair business I only wish this was read before doing business with this company.The customer service experience which Jack Fryant received from Sears/A&E Repairs puts a new meaning to the word service, nor do they realize the importance of having customers.
Unbelievable! We are now moving towards a 3 week wait for repair, with several missed appoints and YES with no phone calls for cancellations or reschedules. Sears/A&E Repair should understand their quality of service is due to their unsuccessful management skills rather than the Techs for not doing their job. If Management gets in the real world they would begin to understand just why their company is in trouble.
My personal advice to other regarding Sears/A&E Repairs is to RUN...RUN as fast as you can to another company for your repairs.
As all Sears/A&E Repairs can do quickly is cash your check.Cece Shatz, CEO My Friends Connect, Inc & WGSN-DB Going Solo Network - Internet Singles' Talk Radio.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- It was the worst
- Customer service management
- Reason of review:
- Poor Customer Service/Management
- Product or service
- Sears Home Services Appliances Repair
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I had all new windows & doors, puchased at Lowes and installed by Lowes, put in our home approximately 2 years ago. ALL of the windows have..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "On Sunday April 17th. We took our SUV to Sam’s Club in Temple, Texas to have all 4 tires installed. The following Sat morning, April 23rd, my husband..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."