Redington Beach, Florida
Resolved

Wow, you certainly have given consumer education about the Sears / A&E repair business I only wish this was read before doing business with this company.The customer service experience which Jack Fryant received from Sears/A&E Repairs puts a new meaning to the word service, nor do they realize the importance of having customers.

Unbelievable! We are now moving towards a 3 week wait for repair, with several missed appoints and YES with no phone calls for cancellations or reschedules. Sears/A&E Repair should understand their quality of service is due to their unsuccessful management skills rather than the Techs for not doing their job. If Management gets in the real world they would begin to understand just why their company is in trouble.

My personal advice to other regarding Sears/A&E Repairs is to RUN...RUN as fast as you can to another company for your repairs.

As all Sears/A&E Repairs can do quickly is cash your check.Cece Shatz, CEO My Friends Connect, Inc & WGSN-DB Going Solo Network - Internet Singles' Talk Radio.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service/management" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears Home Services and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about sears home services appliances repair from Sears Home Services was it was the worst and customer service management Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Home Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Sears Home Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments