Wow, you certainly have given consumer education about the Sears / A&E repair business I only wish this was read before doing business with this company.The customer service experience which Jack Fryant received from Sears/A&E Repairs puts a new meaning to the word service, nor do they realize the importance of having customers.
Unbelievable! We are now moving towards a 3 week wait for repair, with several missed appoints and YES with no phone calls for cancellations or reschedules. Sears/A&E Repair should understand their quality of service is due to their unsuccessful management skills rather than the Techs for not doing their job. If Management gets in the real world they would begin to understand just why their company is in trouble.
My personal advice to other regarding Sears/A&E Repairs is to RUN...RUN as fast as you can to another company for your repairs.
As all Sears/A&E Repairs can do quickly is cash your check.Cece Shatz, CEO My Friends Connect, Inc & WGSN-DB Going Solo Network - Internet Singles' Talk Radio.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- It was the worst
- Customer service management
- Reason of review:
- Poor Customer Service/Management
- Product or service
- Sears Home Services Appliances Repair
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "The freezers in the pictures are what i had to clean because of black mold.Why did you not put the picture of the black mold up?All of these pictures was..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."