Sears Home Services - SEARS/A&E REPAIR - BROKEN MANAGEMENT/CUSTOMER SERVICE
Wow, you certainly have given consumer education about the Sears / A&E repair business I only wish this was read before doing business with this company.The customer service experience which Jack Fryant received from Sears/A&E Repairs puts a new meaning to the word service, nor do they realize the importance of having customers.
Unbelievable! We are now moving towards a 3 week wait for repair, with several missed appoints and YES with no phone calls for cancellations or reschedules. Sears/A&E Repair should understand their quality of service is due to their unsuccessful management skills rather than the Techs for not doing their job. If Management gets in the real world they would begin to understand just why their company is in trouble.
My personal advice to other regarding Sears/A&E Repairs is to RUN...RUN as fast as you can to another company for your repairs.
As all Sears/A&E Repairs can do quickly is cash your check.Cece Shatz, CEO My Friends Connect, Inc & WGSN-DB Going Solo Network - Internet Singles' Talk Radio.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- It was the worst
- Customer service management
- Reason of review:
- Poor Customer Service/Management
- Product or service
- Sears Home Services Appliances Repair
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The freezers in the pictures are what i had to clean because of black mold.Why did you not put the picture of the black mold up?All of these pictures was..."
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "Terrible place to purchase from. We bought a 60 inch plasma television ($1350) and on the receipt that we sign when we paid with our credit card they have a..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."