One of Sears repair trucks (license 57472B1) was parked blocking part of my driveway when I got home (Sacramento CA) on 3/14/2015 at approx. 4:30 PM. No driver was in it. I had to drive up the street and turn around to get into my garage because of his van. When the driver came out I told him to move his van because he was blocking my driveway. He said he was only blocking a few feet of it. I told him I didn't care and to move it. He said he was leaving, but then he called me an "***". His exact words were “you don’t have to be an *** about it”.
I tried to take a picture of his back license plate, but he blocked the license plate with his body. I have attached to this email the picture of him standing in front of his license plate blocking the shot with a smug smile on his face. I went around to the front of the vehicle and took the picture of the front license. He then called me a “***” several more times.
Is this the way that Sears repair people act? Is this the way Sears people behave? Is the the way they want to be represented?
I think this person should to come to my house or call me on the phone and apologize for calling me an "***" when it was his fault for parking in front of my driveway.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "a few bad eggs can not take away years of making brides dreams coe true with flowers........ You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved..."
- "Was scheduled for 12/18/15 between 1-5 (under extended warranty agreement) - spent the entire day waiting, no one from Sears ever called, even after repeated calls on my part -..."
- "THEY FAIL TO HONOR EXTENDED WARRANTIES WITHOUT A FIGHT. WHEN CARMAX LOSSES IN COURT THEY DO POOR REPAIRS ON YOUR AUTO. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DO NOT GIVE CARMAX YOUR..."
- "Went online to GameStop.com and found a statue my son wanted. The explanation of what you get for your money was on the website and on the box with the..."
- "I received the item,after the first use(I didn't even finish to grind),the burr cracked.Now I can't use it.My guess is,it's was already a small crack,from manufacturer.Maybe the crack was from..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."