Roseville, California

One of Sears repair trucks (license 57472B1) was parked blocking part of my driveway when I got home (Sacramento CA) on 3/14/2015 at approx. 4:30 PM. No driver was in it. I had to drive up the street and turn around to get into my garage because of his van. When the driver came out I told him to move his van because he was blocking my driveway. He said he was only blocking a few feet of it. I told him I didn't care and to move it. He said he was leaving, but then he called me an "***". His exact words were “you don’t have to be an *** about it”.

I tried to take a picture of his back license plate, but he blocked the license plate with his body. I have attached to this email the picture of him standing in front of his license plate blocking the shot with a smug smile on his face. I went around to the front of the vehicle and took the picture of the front license. He then called me a “***” several more times.

Is this the way that Sears repair people act? Is this the way Sears people behave? Is the the way they want to be represented?

I think this person should to come to my house or call me on the phone and apologize for calling me an "***" when it was his fault for parking in front of my driveway.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Rome, Pennsylvania, United States #1281930

You are a ***, he's not blocking your driveway is it was me I would have backed it up and really blocked your driveway

stop being such an insensitive ***.he is not even blocking your driveway, ***.

wasting your dumb energy.***, i hate retards like yourself.

This van is clearly parked in front of grass and NOT a driveway.YOU are in the wrong.

Your own picture proves it.You ARE an ***.

its idiots like you that made my tenure as a tech with sears a nightmare

avavava
Elmira, New York, United States #959026

hahahaaha you coudln't get into your driveway ?????????

jhchg
Kokomo, Indiana, United States #958972

Sorry but from the picture posted, id call you an a$$ too because the back of the van is no where close to your driveway