Sears Home Services - Rude, swearing repairman

406 of 970 Sears Home Services reviews

One of Sears repair trucks (license 57472B1) was parked blocking part of my driveway when I got home (Sacramento CA) on 3/14/2015 at approx. 4:30 PM. No driver was in it. I had to drive up the street and turn around to get into my garage because of his van. When the driver came out I told him to move his van because he was blocking my driveway. He said he was only blocking a few feet of it. I told him I didn't care and to move it. He said he was leaving, but then he called me an "***". His exact words were “you don’t have to be an *** about it”.

I tried to take a picture of his back license plate, but he blocked the license plate with his body. I have attached to this email the picture of him standing in front of his license plate blocking the shot with a smug smile on his face. I went around to the front of the vehicle and took the picture of the front license. He then called me a “***” several more times.

Is this the way that Sears repair people act? Is this the way Sears people behave? Is the the way they want to be represented?

I think this person should to come to my house or call me on the phone and apologize for calling me an "***" when it was his fault for parking in front of my driveway.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
406 of 970 Sears Home Services reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 25, 2015 #1024904

stop being such an insensitive ***. he is not even blocking your driveway, ***. wasting your dumb energy. ***, i hate retards like yourself.

0 0 Reply

Jun 02, 2015 #990775

This van is clearly parked in front of grass and NOT a driveway. YOU are in the wrong. Your own picture proves it. You ARE an ***.

1 1 Reply

Apr 23, 2015 #975935

its idiots like you that made my tenure as a tech with sears a nightmare

4 1 Reply
jhchg

Mar 15, 2015 #958972 Kokomo, Indiana, United States

Sorry but from the picture posted, id call you an a$$ too because the back of the van is no where close to your driveway

4 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.