One of Sears repair trucks (license 57472B1) was parked blocking part of my driveway when I got home (Sacramento CA) on 3/14/2015 at approx. 4:30 PM. No driver was in it. I had to drive up the street and turn around to get into my garage because of his van. When the driver came out I told him to move his van because he was blocking my driveway. He said he was only blocking a few feet of it. I told him I didn't care and to move it. He said he was leaving, but then he called me an "***". His exact words were “you don’t have to be an *** about it”.

I tried to take a picture of his back license plate, but he blocked the license plate with his body. I have attached to this email the picture of him standing in front of his license plate blocking the shot with a smug smile on his face. I went around to the front of the vehicle and took the picture of the front license. He then called me a “***” several more times.

Is this the way that Sears repair people act? Is this the way Sears people behave? Is the the way they want to be represented?

I think this person should to come to my house or call me on the phone and apologize for calling me an "***" when it was his fault for parking in front of my driveway.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears Home Services and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Home Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Sears Home Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Rome, Pennsylvania, United States #1281930

You are a ***, he's not blocking your driveway is it was me I would have backed it up and really blocked your driveway

stop being such an insensitive ***.he is not even blocking your driveway, ***.

wasting your dumb energy.***, i hate retards like yourself.

This van is clearly parked in front of grass and NOT a driveway.YOU are in the wrong.

Your own picture proves it.You ARE an ***.

its idiots like you that made my tenure as a tech with sears a nightmare

Elmira, New York, United States #959026

hahahaaha you coudln't get into your driveway ?????????

Kokomo, Indiana, United States #958972

Sorry but from the picture posted, id call you an a$$ too because the back of the van is no where close to your driveway