Sears Home Services Reviews with Media
Subscribe to organize reviews of the company into easy-to-read list. You can view followed brands in your profile
Update by user Oct 15
The new replacement installation was supposed to be completed on the 10th of October however the electrician did not show up so the HVAC installers said there was no point to stay late working on it when they would have to return the next day any way when the...
- There are no pros at all associated with this company
- Everything about sears home services is a con avoid at all cost
- Kitchen remodel
- There are no pros with their customer service
- Just about everything you can think of just terrible
Sears Home Services in Clarkson, New York - Scheduling a service appointment for my refrig.
- Service person was okay
Update by user Aug 01
UPDATE - The contractor showed up late on the final chance I gave them to fix the toilet. I left home after waiting 15 minutes and a manager, Gabriel, told me the contractor was at the "job site and how do you want us to proceed"? I stated that he was half an hour late...
- Salesman admitting that he ordered incorrect countertop
- Measuring guy and sales people
- Rude contractor and managers
- Being treated like an inconvenience
- Not receiving an apology for being late
Sears Home Services - Abusive
- To many to mention in this small space
Sears Home Services in Kansas City, Missouri - Horrible office organization
- Run around after run around
- That sears is not servicing their own warranty
- Denied warranty service
- Feeling ripped off
Sears Home Services in Jackson, Tennessee - Warranty of vinyl siding
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.