Leesville, Louisiana
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Sears kenmore elite refrigerator and their crappy extended warrenty .

This is an almost three year old unit. I had some trouble with the ice maker freezing up and making a large clicking sound . Thought it may be something odd the first few times then it started working so I figured it was a fluke. This weekend I noticed it totally stopped working so I bought ice and thought I would call after the holiday weekend .

I call , they tell me they won't do anything until I put in a new filter to the tune of $50 and wait 24hours. After replacing the filter and no ice , I go to get something from the freezer and the ice cream is soup and all the food had to be trashed . The freezer isn't working . I call, they tell me to put my freezer to -4 and wait 4-6 hours . Nothing. I call back ... They finally agree to send someone out but low and behold there is no one available in our area and we have to wait 1-2 days to be approved for a service call. Now the top half is not maintaining temps and I have no idea when someone can come out . I have spent 2 days on the phone .

We just went and bought another fridge-- not from Sears and I will never give them one cent of our money nor will I step foot in their store . I called to tell them to refund me the money left on my warrenty and they keep telling me to hold on to the fridge .... Where would I put that monster ? They wont even refund my money for lost food unless a tech comes out ... But they keep telling me to wait . How long do I wait when I have kids to feed and food rotting!

The people were so so rude except for the last lady who sounded embarrassed to be working for the crooks .

They sure did take my money for the warrenty but they sure didn't tell me it would be unlikely they will honor it .

SHAME ON YOU SEARS!

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion