Sears Home Services - Review about Washer And Dryer from East Orange, New Jersey
Bought a samsung 45h700 model.Just over 30 days into it the machine over fills the water causing it to unbalance and make grinding sound.
The dryer is also leaking. The best sears can do is send someone over in two weeks to look at it. I spent 1200 for a washer and dryer that take 2 hours to wash the smallest load.
All I asked for was an exchange or return.Now I have a tub that wont drain and cannot wash.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Washer And Dryer
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I'm in Albany NY. 1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge. They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink. The worst carpet cleaning service..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "this is a new shingle installed on my roof many more just like it an over nailed passed hernando county code inspection.also sears 3rd party inspector.problem is they are unable..."
- " I got late to communicate them that a change my car insurance form NJM insurace that my company provides me, altough i was consius about i call my one..."
- "Bought a very expensive bracelet from Lia Sophia with lifetime coverage only to discover that the company will no longer honor it although they remain in business. Shame on you..."
- "My carpets was dirty and remained dirty..They solution is not good at all this is what they did!! Am I a pissed costumer yes I am!! After using awesome and..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."