Bought a samsung 45h700 model.Just over 30 days into it the machine over fills the water causing it to unbalance and make grinding sound.
The dryer is also leaking. The best sears can do is send someone over in two weeks to look at it. I spent 1200 for a washer and dryer that take 2 hours to wash the smallest load.
All I asked for was an exchange or return.Now I have a tub that wont drain and cannot wash.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Washer And Dryer
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Wow, you certainly have given consumer education about the Sears / A&E repair business I only wish this was read before doing business with this company. The customer service..."
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "My wife and I got 3 Windows, and a sliding door installed in July. To this date of Novemner 21st we have had feldco out 5 times now. They..."
- "Just read the text in the attached snapshot. Youll see what to expect when shopping from NHLSHOP.COM. I received contradictory emails about shipping; WELL PAST their shipping guidelines, even for..."
- "Bought a very expensive bracelet from Lia Sophia with lifetime coverage only to discover that the company will no longer honor it although they remain in business. Shame on you..."
- " I got late to communicate them that a change my car insurance form NJM insurace that my company provides me, altough i was consius about i call my one..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."