Update by user Jul 21, 2015

Plumber is ONCE AGAIN propping up our double sink to make it usable in the short run. He is amazed at the poor quality of the original installation by @sears subcontractors. It's criminal!!!

Original review posted by user Jul 20, 2015

Sears kitchen remodeling misrepresented the quality of the work thei (sub!!) contractors would do, and work wasn't completed.Numerous calls were shuffled and I was laughed off the phone by rude indifferent call center people!

Related: Review about Sears Home Services Kitchen Renovation from New York, New York

I became chronically ill and had to give up the fight for fair treatment...

Could not USE my kitchen due to falling undercounter sink; collapsing cabinets: wrong electrical wiring of microwave etc.Now I'm well enough to tackle this awful problem again though I have little hope!

Review about: Sears Kitchen Remodeling Services.

Service Scheduling
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Sears Home Services - Review about Sears Air Duct Cleaning Services from Colorado Springs, Colorado Sears Home Services "Sears verbally promised to use AGITATION to loosen dirt and deposits in my ducts, but did not and did such a poor job with my duct cleaning that they were..." Read more Sears Home Services - No-Show for Husqvarna Tractor Mower Repair Appointment Sears Home Services "Was scheduled for 12/18/15 between 1-5 (under extended warranty agreement) - spent the entire day waiting, no one from Sears ever called, even after repeated calls on my part -..." Read more Sears Home Services - Review in Household Services category from Leesville, Louisiana Sears Home Services "Sears kenmore elite refrigerator and their crappy extended warrenty . This is an almost three year old unit. I had some trouble with the ice maker freezing up and..." Read more Review about Sears Home Services Stove Installation from Sacramento, California Sears Home Services "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more