Sears Home Services - Review about Sears Kitchen Remodeling Services from Leonia, New Jersey
Update added by user Jul 21, 2015
Plumber is ONCE AGAIN propping up our double sink to make it usable in the short run. He is amazed at the poor quality of the original installation by @sears subcontractors. It's criminal!!!
Original review posted by user Jul 20, 2015
Sears kitchen remodeling misrepresented the quality of the work thei (sub!!) contractors would do, and work wasn't completed.Numerous calls were shuffled and I was laughed off the phone by rude indifferent call center people!
I became chronically ill and had to give up the fight for fair treatment...
Could not USE my kitchen due to falling undercounter sink; collapsing cabinets: wrong electrical wiring of microwave etc.Now I'm well enough to tackle this awful problem again though I have little hope!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sears Kitchen Remodeling Services
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."