Sears Home Services - Review about Sears Kitchen Remodeling Services from Leonia, New Jersey
Update added by user Jul 21, 2015
Plumber is ONCE AGAIN propping up our double sink to make it usable in the short run. He is amazed at the poor quality of the original installation by @sears subcontractors. It's criminal!!!
Original review posted by user Jul 20, 2015
Sears kitchen remodeling misrepresented the quality of the work thei (sub!!) contractors would do, and work wasn't completed.Numerous calls were shuffled and I was laughed off the phone by rude indifferent call center people!
I became chronically ill and had to give up the fight for fair treatment...
Could not USE my kitchen due to falling undercounter sink; collapsing cabinets: wrong electrical wiring of microwave etc.Now I'm well enough to tackle this awful problem again though I have little hope!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sears Kitchen Remodeling Services
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."