Colorado Springs, Colorado
1.4

Sears verbally promised to use AGITATION to loosen dirt and deposits in my ducts, but did not and did such a poor job with my duct cleaning that they were out of my home in 35 minutes.They wanted to come back, but I declined since they then said that they have no ability to use agitation to clean my ducts.

I've gone back and forth with their representative, Rhonda Harris, for a refund, but to no avail. So much for customer satisfaction! Her letter to me even specified, "If the issues or problems persist, then there is a possible partial ir full refund.". Sears has done nothing but to hope that I relent.

Poor, poor service and poorer customer service. Save your money for a reputable company, but don't give it to Sears!!

Horrible, horrible experience!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

big j
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1048100

sound like sears we have your money So ***-OFF

Sears Home Services Customer Care Review from Raleigh, North Carolina Sears Home Services "I would not recommend this appliance repair to anyone. We have now had 4 service calls scheduled and they have yet to show up during any of the 9 hour..." Read more Sears Home Services - Review about Carpet Cleaning from Albany, New York Sears Home Services "I'm in Albany NY. 1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge. They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink. The worst carpet cleaning service..." Read more Sears Home Services - Sears air duct cleaning Sears Home Services "I used sears air duct cleaning.I wil let photos describe their sevice.photos taken day after service.First crew started work while I wos in basement with their leadtech.When we came upsteirs..." Read more Sears Home Services - Review in Household Services category from Leesville, Louisiana Sears Home Services "Sears kenmore elite refrigerator and their crappy extended warrenty . This is an almost three year old unit. I had some trouble with the ice maker freezing up and..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Lazboy - Poor quality Lazboy "We purchased to recliners which cost us close to $4000. One of the chair arms has raw material showing, one leg is crooked and after only 2 weeks of very..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more