Sears Home Services - Review about Sears Air Duct Cleaning Services from Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sears verbally promised to use AGITATION to loosen dirt and deposits in my ducts, but did not and did such a poor job with my duct cleaning that they were out of my home in 35 minutes.They wanted to come back, but I declined since they then said that they have no ability to use agitation to clean my ducts.
I've gone back and forth with their representative, Rhonda Harris, for a refund, but to no avail. So much for customer satisfaction! Her letter to me even specified, "If the issues or problems persist, then there is a possible partial ir full refund.". Sears has done nothing but to hope that I relent.
Poor, poor service and poorer customer service. Save your money for a reputable company, but don't give it to Sears!!
Horrible, horrible experience!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sears Air Duct Cleaning Services
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "I had called for service on a laundry washer. The first repairman came out to do a diagnostic test and determined that it needed a new pump. He ordered the..."
- "I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice. they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice. I am in shock their definition of clean mike..."
- "Unhappy with service from Stanley Steemer 12/30/15 cleaning. Online quote wasn't even close! Ended up being $150 more! Then they wanted me to run to bank, leaving them in my..."
- "Doug Jones started working for Sam's Club, part of the Wal-Mart Corporation, on January 15, 1990. At this time, Sam's Club had just opened its first store a mere seven..."
- "I ordered a Broncos Colorado hooded sweatshirt on Nov 26. Received a hoodie on Dec. 28 that looked like static on the TV - just gray lines across the..."
- "Tried to order my kiddo a tummy stuffer for her birthday. First off the ordering process is ***. The 5 million questions they ask about upgrades is annoying as ***...."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."