Sears verbally promised to use AGITATION to loosen dirt and deposits in my ducts, but did not and did such a poor job with my duct cleaning that they were out of my home in 35 minutes.They wanted to come back, but I declined since they then said that they have no ability to use agitation to clean my ducts.

I've gone back and forth with their representative, Rhonda Harris, for a refund, but to no avail. So much for customer satisfaction! Her letter to me even specified, "If the issues or problems persist, then there is a possible partial ir full refund.". Sears has done nothing but to hope that I relent.

Poor, poor service and poorer customer service. Save your money for a reputable company, but don't give it to Sears!!

Horrible, horrible experience!

Review about: Sears Air Duct Cleaning Services.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments