Sears Home Services - Review about Sears Air Duct Cleaning Services from Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sears verbally promised to use AGITATION to loosen dirt and deposits in my ducts, but did not and did such a poor job with my duct cleaning that they were out of my home in 35 minutes.They wanted to come back, but I declined since they then said that they have no ability to use agitation to clean my ducts.
I've gone back and forth with their representative, Rhonda Harris, for a refund, but to no avail. So much for customer satisfaction! Her letter to me even specified, "If the issues or problems persist, then there is a possible partial ir full refund.". Sears has done nothing but to hope that I relent.
Poor, poor service and poorer customer service. Save your money for a reputable company, but don't give it to Sears!!
Horrible, horrible experience!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sears Air Duct Cleaning Services
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "My husband picked up his dress shirts from Pico Dry Cleaners and when he went to pay noticed the pricing had changed. The clerk told him that it was..."
- "We rented a house in Long Beach that used this Merry Maids location to clean the house in between renters. There were 10-12 bags of rotting trash from a previous..."
- "I used sears air duct cleaning.I wil let photos describe their sevice.photos taken day after service.First crew started work while I wos in basement with their leadtech.When we came upsteirs..."
- "Tried to work this out with From You Flowers but they were not interested in addressing my issues with the flower order and they said I received what I ordered...."
- "First off, made an appointment and ended up waiting over an hour after appointment time to actually get pictures taken. With 2 small kids, that made it a horrible nightmare..."
- "I ordered a Broncos Colorado hooded sweatshirt on Nov 26. Received a hoodie on Dec. 28 that looked like static on the TV - just gray lines across the..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."