Sears Home Services - Review about Carpet Cleaning from Albany, New York
I'm in Albany NY.
1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge.
They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink.
The worst carpet cleaning service ever- I should have used mine and saved some $$.
They don't scrub stains or rake up heavy traffic areas. They oversoaked my carpet and sprayed something on it that left white blotches all over.
I paid for deodorizer and protectant which was never used. My carpet stinks!
After they left I was forced to pull mine from basement to suck out the h20 left behind, and scrub out some of the stains.
I took photos and complained but got nowhere. They offer satisfaction guaranteed but it's all hype- you don't get a refund and they don't jump to correct any issues. All you get are excuses and denial.
I should have stayed with Stanley Steamer: who does a PROFESSIONAL job with commercial steamer, PLUS they scrub and rake... for $40 less!!!
Sears is a RIPOFF!
(Note) I had extremely important guests coming up from Texas and needed this done right- beforehand. This shoddy job damaged the presentation of my household affecting their 1st impression- which will never be altered!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Carpet Cleaning
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "I had called for service on a laundry washer. The first repairman came out to do a diagnostic test and determined that it needed a new pump. He ordered the..."
- "Dishwasher 2 years old, October 2012 Cutlery Holder got brittle from using heated dry cycle and a fork fell through bottom, bumped up against heat element and melted a hole..."
- "I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice. they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice. I am in shock their definition of clean mike..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "The flowers were delivered same day. The supplemented flowers and color palette was accurate. The problem was the presentation. A "deluxe" $70 arrangement should look like the advertised photo, like..."
- "On March 5th my Starbucks Card, that had almost $50 on it, got deactivated for REASONS UNKNOWN!!!!! When I called them about it they said it was "frozen" and under..."
- "I have tried it, this is just another statement of lies being used to cover up the point of Fraud in Advertizement of sales. This goes back to the same..."