I'm in Albany NY.
1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge.
They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink.
The worst carpet cleaning service ever- I should have used mine and saved some $$.
They don't scrub stains or rake up heavy traffic areas. They oversoaked my carpet and sprayed something on it that left white blotches all over.
I paid for deodorizer and protectant which was never used. My carpet stinks!
After they left I was forced to pull mine from basement to suck out the h20 left behind, and scrub out some of the stains.
I took photos and complained but got nowhere. They offer satisfaction guaranteed but it's all hype- you don't get a refund and they don't jump to correct any issues. All you get are excuses and denial.
I should have stayed with Stanley Steamer: who does a PROFESSIONAL job with commercial steamer, PLUS they scrub and rake... for $40 less!!!
Sears is a RIPOFF!
(Note) I had extremely important guests coming up from Texas and needed this done right- beforehand. This shoddy job damaged the presentation of my household affecting their 1st impression- which will never be altered!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Carpet Cleaning
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "Sears verbally promised to use AGITATION to loosen dirt and deposits in my ducts, but did not and did such a poor job with my duct cleaning that they were..."
- "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..."
- "We had Zerorez come out last year with no problems and the carpet was totally dry in 4 hours, Great experience! We had Zerorez again come out this year and clean..."
- "On 6/27/08, my husband purchased a 16 piece bucket of original chicken from 1235 Central Avenue Kentucky Fried Chicken in Albany, New York. After getting the chicken home, it wasn't..."
- "The flowers were delivered same day. The supplemented flowers and color palette was accurate. The problem was the presentation. A "deluxe" $70 arrangement should look like the advertised photo, like..."
- "On March 5th my Starbucks Card, that had almost $50 on it, got deactivated for REASONS UNKNOWN!!!!! When I called them about it they said it was "frozen" and under..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."