My washing machine has been broke for a month even though I have warranty and service protection plan. When the “repair technician “ , I use that term loosely mind you because I don’t think this man could fix a grilled cheese sandwich, finally arrived he notified me parts would have to be ordered and another date scheduled.

Fast forward to today. “Service technician “ arrives, replaces the parts that had to be ordered two weeks ago and big surprise my machine is still broken.

The “technician’s” response is, “ Well looks like we’ll have to order some more parts, I can be back on the 2nd of May.” That will be the fourth day of work I will have to miss thanks to sears and their extremely poor service and product and I’m willing to bet it doesn’t get fixed then either. I will never spend another dollar at any of their stores

Review about: Sears Home Services Washing Machine Repair.

Comments

h.kitchener

For all appliances: always buy a cheap, no-frills model and never, ever buy an extended warranty. That way when an appliance breaks and you cannot fix it easily and cheaply, just throw it out and buy a new one.

And, of course never buy from Sears in the first place. I have found that Lowe's is very good for appliances---free delivery and good prices.

IrritableBarb
to h.kitchener #1467426

I have also found lowes to be a lifesaver. Good products. Great service!