1.4

Please include me!

Tony, this is what is happening to me on a Refrigerator! We puchased a Kenmore refrigerator in June, delivered June 6, 2018. I did not operate properly and within the one month period when I called 1-800-4MYHOME, I was informed I had to go through a self diagnosis first before they would send a service tech. Needless to say, by the time I exhausted the trial, the one month return had lapsed. Now I am in the one year warranty period.

I was told by the last tech (#5 service visit) that Sears will never replace a product. They will claim that the malfunction is "human error" or in Tony's case owner abuse! This is their way of never replacing a defective unit. They wait it out until the warranty period expires.

I am so frustrated. The service calls exceed $2000. The refrigerator was only $500. I've lost so much food which spoiled and lost so time in waiting for repairs, that I am beyond my wits.

Please include me in your class action suit. This practice is beyond reason, and is little wonder to me why Sears has gone bankrupt. This is not right, and must be corrected.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Home Services Refrigerator Replacement.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Either replace the refrigerator with a functioning unit, or please give a full refund. At this point, I do not trust Sears, so a refund, with Sears picking up the damaged unit is the most fair solution to the matter..

Sears Home Services Cons: Given run around, Inflexibility of customer service and their supervisor, Poor follow up, Refusal to honor service agreement in timely fashion.

• dishonest agent