Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have a few issues with sears home repair.The first issue was with my wash machine.

I have a whirlpool duet steam washing machine that stopped working. I called sears home repair they send a technician out to diagnose the problem. The problem was misdiagnosed and a second repair technician was sent out now this is been 20 days in the making. The third technician came out and finally fix my washing machine it took a month for Sears to get it right and fix my washing machine.

The second issue I'm having is my Kenmore elite refrigerator called sears home repair 10 days later they sent out a repair technician diagnosed the problem as the compressor the technician ordered the part set the appointment. The appointment time and date came the technician was a no-show the part did not show up as scheduled and no one called to let me know that no one or the part would be here. Called Sears to find out what was going on they said they had to reschedule because the part did not show up however they did not call and let me know that they were rescheduling. I had to wait for the part to show up before I could reschedule a technician the part finally showed up a week later on the box the parts stated overnight delivery someone definitely dropped the ball on this part been ordered.

Call Sears to reschedule and installation for the new part set the time and date again no-show no call. Call sears home repair to find out where the technician was after waiting over three hours they stated they did not have enough repair technicians to install my compressor they would have to reschedule.

Again they reschedule and didn't bother to call me or tell me that they had rescheduled when I spoke to them they could not make it for another 10 days I've been without my refrigerator the whole holiday season so far.I would love to be part of a class action suit against sears home repair I have wasted more than 10 days of my time waiting for this company that can't seem to get it right.

Review about: Sears Home Services Washing Machine Repair.

I didn't like: Very poor response to long delay in service, Lack of repair knowledge, Incorrect parts, Disregard of customer, Blatant disregard of customers time long delay in service.

Comments

I bought a Kenmore Refrigerator from Sears 2 years ago and it has needed repair 4 times.I have purchased an extended warranty for several of my appliances for $1400.

I have requested to have my refrigerator repaired and they came out had to order a part.....part never came until well after the technician was to arrive.

Now I have been without a working refrigerator since November 23. I have called Sears every day since Dec. 1 st trying to get an appointment with no luck.

These people are rediculous.

Word to the wise , ever ever shop sears again.I know I never will

Hear is a local phone number for you.Call Tom Hoyser 716-570-1391 he is a district manager in charge of home services.

I would also ask him about the class action lawsuit.Rochester NY

Joan1246
to Anonymous #1401192

Can anyone get in on the class action lawsuit against Sears I'm in Oregon.