100% full Not resolved

Was scheduled for 12/18/15 between 1-5 (under extended warranty agreement) - spent the entire day waiting, no one from Sears ever called, even after repeated calls on my part - lost the entire day of work - sat by the phone until 6:30. Lawn has now grown beyond what the mower can handle (see photo) so have to pay for commercial landscaper to mow with a Brush Hog - am rescheduled for 12/23/15 today again and have lost another 1/2 day of income waiting (day before Christmas - am not confident the tech will show (again) - am always scheduled 1-5 because Sears informed having me that this route is most cost effective scheduling (I am the last client of the day/route) -easy solution-Sears schedules me the first appointment of the day or first appointment after lunch - have already lost several thousand dollars of income, am incurring money for the mowing (7 acres)- and am therefore way past unhappy and Sears representatives telling me that the appointment is guaranteed - love the product, service tech is outstanding - Sears needs to simply change this scheduling scheme and compensate me for the lost income and expenditure for mowing because Sears did not show and did not have the courtesy of calling me - the on-line service repair tracking system did not work for me- just spent over $1,000 for a 3 year service agreement on the product which I now regret - am asking for a solution for going forward - Thank you, Robert Morrison 808-884-5299

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with repairman and stated that there is a room for improvement of misleading information and did not show for repair appointment. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no show for repair appointments" of sears home services lawn mower repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Sears Home Services needs to "request compensation for commerical mowing - most important that i am not the last client of day/route going forward - ask to be the first client of the day or first client in the afternoon -1:00" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears home services lawn mower repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears Home Services.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments