Sears Home Services - No-Show for Husqvarna Tractor Mower Repair Appointment

231 of 970 Sears Home Services reviews

Was scheduled for 12/18/15 between 1-5 (under extended warranty agreement) - spent the entire day waiting, no one from Sears ever called, even after repeated calls on my part - lost the entire day of work - sat by the phone until 6:30. Lawn has now grown beyond what the mower can handle (see photo) so have to pay for commercial landscaper to mow with a Brush Hog - am rescheduled for 12/23/15 today again and have lost another 1/2 day of income waiting (day before Christmas - am not confident the tech will show (again) - am always scheduled 1-5 because Sears informed having me that this route is most cost effective scheduling (I am the last client of the day/route) -easy solution-Sears schedules me the first appointment of the day or first appointment after lunch - have already lost several thousand dollars of income, am incurring money for the mowing (7 acres)- and am therefore way past unhappy and Sears representatives telling me that the appointment is guaranteed - love the product, service tech is outstanding - Sears needs to simply change this scheduling scheme and compensate me for the lost income and expenditure for mowing because Sears did not show and did not have the courtesy of calling me - the on-line service repair tracking system did not work for me- just spent over $1,000 for a 3 year service agreement on the product which I now regret - am asking for a solution for going forward - Thank you, Robert Morrison 808-884-5299

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Repairman
  • What I disliked
    • Misleading information
    • Did not show for repair appointment

Reason of review:
No show for repair appointments
Preferred solution:
Request compensation for commerical mowing - most important that I am not the last client of day/route going forward - ask to be the first client of the day or first client in the afternoon -1:00
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Sears Home Services Lawn Mower Repair
Review category
Household Services
review #757354

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sears Home Services? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
231 of 970 Sears Home Services reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sears Home Services. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sears Home Services.
Filing a new complaint about
×