The frig is 1 1/2 years old.When we first got it the freezer didn't work.

It took 3 service calls over several weeks to get it fixed. They replaced parts that according to the next repairman didn't need to be replaced. They finally fixed it and now the refrigerator compartment doesn't get cold enough. Now when we try to schedule a repair, Sears says they don't service our area any longer.

We called multiple times trying to verify this and each person contradicted the previous person. The last person said they will call us back. I have no reason to believe that will happen.

I will never buy anything from Sears again.I will share this experience with anyone thinking about buying anything from Sears

Review about: Sears Home Services Refrigerator Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Hicksville, New York, United States #1348746

Yeah, Sears refrigerators suck.We bought one a couple of years ago and it started malfunctioning less than a year.

What happens is that it develops a thick sheet of ice at the bottom of the freezer.

Every other week or so we have to go through the hassle of removing it.I called Sears and asked to have someone have it repaired, and the cost was ridiculous, so now we just live with it.