On February 22, 2016 I scheduled a service call for February 26, 2016 between 8 AM and noon.On the morning of the 26th I got an automated phone call reminding me of the appointment.

Well, noon came and went and no one showed up. No one had phoned me to tell me there was any problem. When I phoned Sears repair they said I had to reschedule because they didn't have any available technicians.

What ever happened to customer service?????

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sears home services appointment from Sears Home Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears Home Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears Home Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Sears Home Services - No-Show for Husqvarna Tractor Mower Repair Appointment Sears Home Services "Was scheduled for 12/18/15 between 1-5 (under extended warranty agreement) - spent the entire day waiting, no one from Sears ever called, even after repeated calls on my part -..." Read more Sears Home Services - Review in Household Services category from Leesville, Louisiana Sears Home Services "Sears kenmore elite refrigerator and their crappy extended warrenty . This is an almost three year old unit. I had some trouble with the ice maker freezing up and..." Read more Sears Home Services - Grade (F) for repair service to air compressor. Sears Home Services "After 5 years of good service from Craftsman 17 Gallon air compressor (Model 919167260, Serial # 2716248281) it ran continuously and never reached the pressure to shut off. Upon..." Read more Sears Home Services Stove Installation Review from Sacramento, California Sears Home Services "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more