We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard.This is not the first time either.

September 20th is when the roof was put on and 2 mounts later it started falling off. Communicating is horrible and we still have not had an inspector come out to certify the job as complete. They commented that the tar was defective. I asked about the rest to the shingles possibly being affected and got no response to my concern.

Obviously it is an issue seeing how I have been picking up shingles all day. My roof is suppose to stand 100 mph winds and that is not the case. This company does not return phone calls or address concerns. I also notice some of the shingles are not the right color that I ordered.

I am so upset. For as much as a roof costs and the service is horrific.

Do NOT go with this company.You will just have pay for another person to fix their mistakes.

Review about: Sears Home Services Roofing.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Nightmare.

I didn't like: Entire experience.

Comments

Norwalk, California, United States #1274910

I had roofer replace my roof 4 x's - total tear off each time I'm still not happy but at least it's up to code - do not let them use the same tiles & check the bags the shingles come in to confirm it's what you ordered