had my granite counter top and backsplash and sink installed by sears, i went with them because they offered financing.What a big mistake!!!

I did not know that I would get different people for each part of the job, none of them were real professionals. They removed my old counter top and the hole and paint that came off was not fixed as yet. I had to call several times to complain. The manager told me that they do not have painters so maybe i can call my painter and they would pay for the job.

The electrical outlets is resting on top of the tile instead of being flushed against it. I am very disapointed.

Sears is a rip off.Do not use sears for your home improvement....

This reviewer shared experience about "there is no team work, each person does their part and no one wants to fix what they messed up in my home. the tiles that came also i did not know they were not flat and my electrical covers were just placed on top." and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears Home Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Home Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Sears Home Services to other companies on our site.

Comments