2200 148th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052, USA

I was scheduled for an appointment between 1 and 6pm. They did not show up.

I called at 630 the sears operated apologized and said he would find out were the tech was he got back on the line and told me he would be there in a half hour. So at eight he still not not show up. I called again the sears operator told me he was sorry and the tech had gone home for the day and I received a text on how my visit was. He did not even show up.

I then asked for another appointment for Saturday the operator said he had to check. He said they could do Saturday 9- noon I agreed. I called early Saturday morning to verify that the tech was coming out the operator said yes I had an appointment. Noon rolls around no tech I called back the operator said I did not have an appointment.

Now I am just amazed sears does business like this. I called and asked for the manager on duty she said I could not have tech out till Wednesday that would be six days later. I hung up and called back and got a different manager she was able to get a tech out by 3pm Saturday. Finally the washer is fixed.

Now what do I want I want my diagnosis free removed from my bill that would be 105.00. The tech said a bill would be sent to me. Please have the diagnosis amount removed when you send me the bill. The service was under Christine Crooks address 7219 s Tyler st Tacoma wa.

I can be reached at2533970018. My name is Bill Crooks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Home Services Customer Care.

Comments