La Crosse, Wisconsin

I called for service on my water dispenser and ice maker on my LG fridge. I purchased a Master Service Agreement.

This technician "GUY" from the Spokane, WA are is totally incompetent. He started jerking on the tray and broke off a tab on the user display then kept jerking until most all tabs were broken off and then tried to blame previous repair and me. Said pieces were laying in bottom of display space - while he watched me pick the up off the floor.

Needless to say his customer service is in need of an adjustment. Sears is sending out another technician to troubleshoot his destruction but everyone beware of this man - he has no business working on anyone's appliances.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Home Services Refrigerator Repair.

Reason of review: incompetent technician.

Preferred solution: I want this technician fired so no one else has to deal with him.

Comments

Most of the techs at sears have no buisness working on peoples appliances. They hire people who work cheap with no benefits, most of the techs there cant get a job anywhere else because they have no skills