State: Illinois City: Chicago Product: Sears Home Services Washing Machine Repair Clear all filters (1 of 135 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Sears Home Services

1.5
First, and foremost I try not to write bad reviews. But I've never witnessed or experienced such unprofessional Team from customer service to techincians. I made a service repair appointment for my LG front loader washing machine that had a DE error. Meaning door wouldn't lock. Tech arrives on time mentioned that I needed a dock lock and hinge. So he order the part which took a week because no one had the part on their truck. After a week of waiting parts shows up. Same tech comes back for next appointment, installs door lock module still same DE errors. Try's to install door hinge next comes to find out the front washing machine panel needs to be replaced because of rust. Which by the way is not covered under service protection plan. So now I have to spent a extra $100 for front panel and wait another week to receive the front panel. Now it going on three weeks washer is still broke received front panel finally and set another appointment for complete repair. So the day comes for my next appointment which is from 10am-3pm. Around 2:45pm I receive a call saying my appointment has been cancelled and need to call back to reschedule. I'm like wow it can't get any better. Calls into customer service, Service tech mentions my appointment was cancelled because there wasn't a tech in the area. If that's the case why schedule a appointment in the first place and second why wait till 15mins before end of appointment time frame. It's gets better made a new appointment after two days of calling because Sears phones where down you would call in wait 20 mins for someone to says call back we are experiencing phone problems. What a company, Sets new appointment I have all the parts needed for washer just needs someone to install them. New tech arrives he says wait a minute the door hinge you have doesn't fit this washer. I have to order you the right one. After on the phone with whom ever he called. He put washer back together and just left. So once again I called back to mention I the part was originally order was the wrong door hinge. After speaking to numerous people one lady had the part second day delivery. New part shows up by ups I opened the box and guess what it's the same wrong door hinge I already have. The appointment is set for the next day from 10-3pm. So I keep the appointment just to see what the next tech has to say. I receive a call around 2:15pm from the the tech that came out to my house. He says hey I'm kinda booked today and going to running late I'm going try to get another tech to get out there ASAP I will call you back to confirm. No call No Tech showed up Washer Still Broke. SEARS needs to do better I will never do business or recommend anyone to who needs PROFESSIONAL home service repairs.
Review