1.9
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have never been so angry with a service in my life. I purchased a Kenmore Gas Range for my rental property from Sears in Harbor Place Douglasville, GA on Thursday December 7,2017 with the delivery, installation, and haul services to be delivered on Monday December 11, 2017.

The gas range was delivered on the expected day but the service men said they left a gasket and wasn't going to be able to install it, and they could come back Wednesday December 13, 2017. They LEFT THE GAS RANGE and was to return to install it in 2 days! Then we get a call, saying they can't come out until Friday December 15, 2017. I was immediately back on the phone with Sears expressing my need to have it installed Wednesday as WE WERE TOLD!

We spent nearly 3 hours on the phone trying to get the delivery worked out, and someone was supposed to call to confirm the delivery on Tuesday December 12 by noon. Do you think we got a call? OF COURSE NOT. So on Tuesday December 12,2017 my husband went to the location where the gas range was purchased and spoke to the manager who tried to call the warehouse but no one answered, so he sent an email to the warehouse manager and he said he would call back to confirm the delivery on December 13, and he did call back and we had a Wednesday December 13,2017 delivery now confirmed between 530-730pm.

The time comes for the delivery and we get a call from the driver say THEY RAN OUT OF GAS and would have to come back out. My husband called the dispatcher and was told we were not even showing on the freaking driver's route!!!!! NOW the earliest THEY CAN COME INSTALL the Gas Range that was supposed to be installed on Monday December 11, 2017 - until Thursday December 21, 2017. BECAUSE SOME *** forgot a gasket.

How the heck you gone go out to a job you know you have and leave your tools? And why would you leave a BIG behind unit in someone's house? And on top of all this bull, after dealing with call after call and not ONE SINGLE PERSON THAT SAID THEY WOULD CALL ME BACK ACTUALLY CALLED> It took my Husband going up and speaking to a manager to get a simple phone call, Needless to say not even that got my Gas Range installed on the DAY it was supposed to be. This has been the worse experience.

I plan to have these jerks come pick up this Gas Range. Give me MY FREAKING MONEY BACK and I will do business with a more reputable company like Home Depot, who I have dealt with before. This is my FIRST AND ABSOULTE LAST TIME I will ever deal with Sears.

And I will warn any and everyone I know who is remotely considering to make an appliance purchase from there. This is just absolutely unacceptable.

Review about: Sears Home Services Range Installation.

Preferred solution: I want an Installation today or for them to come pick up the gas range without charging me a dime and a full refund!.

I liked: Associate i ordered from was decent.

I didn't like: Installation service men, Customer service, So call management.

Comments