Rep comes out to give a estimate, says you need to have almost 200 sq ft of decking, MOST of the Fascia boards in the front & back need to be replaced& ALL of the soffits are to have vents in them, also replace 4 of the soffits in the front of the house "Yesterday!"(I took it as a matter that needed to be taken care of ASAP) before they install the new roof.Rep tell us "with Sears your paying for quality, you won't get a "Home Depot" day labor roof, you'll have the best work done by TRAINED professionals"....Rep also says the whole time SEARS REPUTATION is VERY VERY important to us...(Blah bah blah) We decide to go with Sears because you get a 50 years warranty Cat5 hurricane will not damage roof.....

Supposedly we were going to meet the Project Manager & Crew Supervisor the week that the roof was to be installed. I was also told that the Crew Supervisor would take pictures of the damaged roof (for my home owners insurance claim) well low & be hold....NEVER meet the project manager or the crew supervisor! I asked for pictures...I got a very nice picture of the nice blue sky....(NOTHING I could use to send to Insurance Company) None of the fascia boards in the front of the house were replaced, Vents were NOT installed in the front of the house, 3 of the soffits that were to be replaced were NOT replaced. Sears was also going to have a large magnet that the roofers were supposed to walk around with to pick up the nails when they were done....that did NOT happen.

I have 5 children 13-2, my son waked around the house & picked up 1/2 a bucket of nails. When I call the rep that came out to give us the estimate, all he could do was pass my messages along to the project manager. I have made numerous calls to the project manager..... NO ANSWER!

Its funny how when they come out to give a estimate so much work is going to be done & the charge you for this work to be done but when the time comes for them to deliver what they charge you for....oh, the wood wasn't that bad that is why it was not replaced.....

really even though there is a huge hole in the soffit where if you softly push on it, it crumbles.....but the wood isn't that bad.

What a HUGE DISAPPOINMENT!!!!!!!!!!I WILL NEVER USE SEARS AGAIN OR SHOP AT THEIR STORE OR ANY STORE THEY O

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Sears Home Services and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears Home Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears Home Services sears home services roof installation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments