Sears Home Services - Height difference on right and left side of mattress (Sealy Granite Bay Firm) Lumpy, Uncomfortaable
Sending another picture due instruction not given.One picture at a time.
Mattress having to diffent height. Right side of mattress lumpy and cushion is not smooth and firm. Picture #2.Mattress has proved to be uncomfortable and lumpy on the right side and left side is more cushion and slightly firm. Should you roll for right side to center the difference in height is noted.
Left side of mattress to the center you roll down and feel the difference in height.
Repeating details due to picture are to be sent separate and this box is requesting that I send with 100 words.Case #2635287
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "At the end of the past year I contracted with Sears Home Improvement to get a kitchen remodel. They were late to start and even later to finish. ..."
- "Wow, you certainly have given consumer education about the Sears / A&E repair business I only wish this was read before doing business with this company. The customer service..."
- "I purchased The Espresso colored 3pc. set (couch, loveseat, recliner) in Mid-December 2012. The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are cracking and peeling..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "Seeing the price I didn't expect great quality but something decent. What I have received was so horrendous that put me off online shopping. The photos are for 2 dresses..."