I decided to purchase whole home appliances services plan from sears after I talk to customer services department and they told me that it is cover all issue or replace it no matter what.When I have technician come out to replace my Kenmore fridge water valve for ice maker and water dispensor come to find out that the warenty won't cover it only cover if fridge is not cold that is it.

It is totally different from what the person who sale the policy was telling me. There are much more that tis warenty plan won't cover but we will not know until the issue is occur.

Therefore I believe this is another gimmics thagtsewars are making money without telling the consumer clearly what are and what are not cover.So do not fall for it it is not a great idea and I will cancel it right away.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears Home Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Home Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Sears Home Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments