Sears Home Services - Dishwasher Problem - Service Agreement Rip Off
Dishwasher 2 years old, October 2012 Cutlery Holder got brittle from using heated dry cycle and a fork fell through bottom, bumped up against heat element and melted a hole through the tub.Since replacing the tub the disher washer hasn't washed dishes properly since.
Numerous visits from technician and finally told it was unfixable. SAid that the dish racks were rusting and the rust was going into the motor and making it not wash dishes properly. But that is also a cosmetic problem. There is a "NO LEMON" clause in the 5 year Maintenance Agreement and I was told by the Sears Home Service Supervisor they would replace the dishwasher with a buyout.
After not hearing from them for 3 weeks I went to the store only to be told that I do not qualify for a Buy out???? It has been over 5 months with a broken dishwasher and a Maintenance Agreement that they do not honor.
Buyer Beware.I hear this happens often.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "After 5 years of good service from Craftsman 17 Gallon air compressor (Model 919167260, Serial # 2716248281) it ran continuously and never reached the pressure to shut off. Upon..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Bought a samsung 45h700 model. Just over 30 days into it the machine over fills the water causing it to unbalance and make grinding sound. The dryer is also leaking...."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "This is a scam, they say it's free trial but then I got a bill for $100 unexpectedly on my cc. This cream caused irritations around my eyes and face!..."
- "I have purchased Northface all my life, grandchildrens snowsuits just purchased once again! However I have had problems with my runners! I have purchased hikers, loveeee them ,runners also! The..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."