Sears Home Services - Dishwasher Problem - Service Agreement Rip Off
Dishwasher 2 years old, October 2012 Cutlery Holder got brittle from using heated dry cycle and a fork fell through bottom, bumped up against heat element and melted a hole through the tub.Since replacing the tub the disher washer hasn't washed dishes properly since.
Numerous visits from technician and finally told it was unfixable. SAid that the dish racks were rusting and the rust was going into the motor and making it not wash dishes properly. But that is also a cosmetic problem. There is a "NO LEMON" clause in the 5 year Maintenance Agreement and I was told by the Sears Home Service Supervisor they would replace the dishwasher with a buyout.
After not hearing from them for 3 weeks I went to the store only to be told that I do not qualify for a Buy out???? It has been over 5 months with a broken dishwasher and a Maintenance Agreement that they do not honor.
Buyer Beware.I hear this happens often.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Sears techs took ALL of 15 whole minutes to do 3 rooms and a short hall. Nothing like QUALITY workmanship. The next afternoon, not only did my carpet STINK of..."
- "Was scheduled for 12/18/15 between 1-5 (under extended warranty agreement) - spent the entire day waiting, no one from Sears ever called, even after repeated calls on my part -..."
- "Sending another picture due instruction not given. One picture at a time. Mattress having to diffent height. Right side of mattress lumpy and cushion is not smooth and firm. Picture..."
- "I had a problem with them which I cancelled my order but the company still took the payment out of my account along with the $179.95 I paid for the..."
- "We recently moved into a new to us home with a MasterSpa. We had a Beachcomber at our previous home and loved how economical it was to run. I am..."
- "Dishwasher 2 years old, October 2012 Cutlery Holder got brittle from using heated dry cycle and a fork fell through bottom, bumped up against heat element and melted a hole..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."