Saint John, New Brunswick

Dishwasher 2 years old, October 2012 Cutlery Holder got brittle from using heated dry cycle and a fork fell through bottom, bumped up against heat element and melted a hole through the tub.Since replacing the tub the disher washer hasn't washed dishes properly since.

Numerous visits from technician and finally told it was unfixable. SAid that the dish racks were rusting and the rust was going into the motor and making it not wash dishes properly. But that is also a cosmetic problem. There is a "NO LEMON" clause in the 5 year Maintenance Agreement and I was told by the Sears Home Service Supervisor they would replace the dishwasher with a buyout.

After not hearing from them for 3 weeks I went to the store only to be told that I do not qualify for a Buy out???? It has been over 5 months with a broken dishwasher and a Maintenance Agreement that they do not honor.

Buyer Beware.I hear this happens often.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $723
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Sears Home Services - My new roof is in the yard! Sears Home Services "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..." Read more Sears Home Services - Review about Sears Air Duct Cleaning Services from Colorado Springs, Colorado Sears Home Services "Sears verbally promised to use AGITATION to loosen dirt and deposits in my ducts, but did not and did such a poor job with my duct cleaning that they were..." Read more Sears Home Services - Grade (F) for repair service to air compressor. Sears Home Services "After 5 years of good service from Craftsman 17 Gallon air compressor (Model 919167260, Serial # 2716248281) it ran continuously and never reached the pressure to shut off. Upon..." Read more Sears Home Services - SEARS/A&E REPAIR - BROKEN MANAGEMENT/CUSTOMER SERVICE Sears Home Services "Wow, you certainly have given consumer education about the Sears / A&E repair business I only wish this was read before doing business with this company. The customer service..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more