Featured

Dishwasher 2 years old, October 2012 Cutlery Holder got brittle from using heated dry cycle and a fork fell through bottom, bumped up against heat element and melted a hole through the tub.Since replacing the tub the disher washer hasn't washed dishes properly since.

Numerous visits from technician and finally told it was unfixable. SAid that the dish racks were rusting and the rust was going into the motor and making it not wash dishes properly. But that is also a cosmetic problem. There is a "NO LEMON" clause in the 5 year Maintenance Agreement and I was told by the Sears Home Service Supervisor they would replace the dishwasher with a buyout.

After not hearing from them for 3 weeks I went to the store only to be told that I do not qualify for a Buy out???? It has been over 5 months with a broken dishwasher and a Maintenance Agreement that they do not honor.

Buyer Beware.I hear this happens often.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Sears Home Services Stove Installation Review from Sacramento, California Sears Home Services "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..." Read more Sears Home Services - Sears Air Duct Cleaning Services Review from Colorado Springs, Colorado Sears Home Services "Sears verbally promised to use AGITATION to loosen dirt and deposits in my ducts, but did not and did such a poor job with my duct cleaning that they were..." Read more Sears Home Services - Sears Carpet doesn't honor 30 day customer satisfaction! Sears Home Services "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..." Read more Sears Home Services - Biggest RIP -OFF of Air duct cleaning - BEWARE!!! Sears Home Services "I hired sears to clean my air ducts. THey had a special, thank god because it wasn't even worth the Special! I live in Miami florida so a/c system is..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more