Sears Home Services - Dishwasher Problem - Service Agreement Rip Off
Dishwasher 2 years old, October 2012 Cutlery Holder got brittle from using heated dry cycle and a fork fell through bottom, bumped up against heat element and melted a hole through the tub.Since replacing the tub the disher washer hasn't washed dishes properly since.
Numerous visits from technician and finally told it was unfixable. SAid that the dish racks were rusting and the rust was going into the motor and making it not wash dishes properly. But that is also a cosmetic problem. There is a "NO LEMON" clause in the 5 year Maintenance Agreement and I was told by the Sears Home Service Supervisor they would replace the dishwasher with a buyout.
After not hearing from them for 3 weeks I went to the store only to be told that I do not qualify for a Buy out???? It has been over 5 months with a broken dishwasher and a Maintenance Agreement that they do not honor.
Buyer Beware.I hear this happens often.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "Dishwasher 2 years old, October 2012 Cutlery Holder got brittle from using heated dry cycle and a fork fell through bottom, bumped up against heat element and melted a hole..."
- "I painted the bottom of my boat exactly as directed. Put my boat in the water for 1 day. When I took it out of the water the paint was..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."