I bought a dishwasher one year ago.I have nothing but problems ever since.

First the gasket went out, then the latch broke and now the baskets are rusting. Of course the warranty is no longer. So after a run around on the phone no one can help me. A $300 dishwasher a year later, and now I need another one.

I will never buy from sears again. Half the people I talked to did not speak good english. I was transfered three times and then the call was lost. Do you think they would call back.

NO.I hate sears.

Review about: Sears Home Services Warranty.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

SearsCares

Dear Anonymous277359,

I'm very sorry to hear that your dishwasher has been inconveniencing you soon after you purchased it. Please keep in mind that even the highest quality and most expensive products can have manufacturer defects. We offer a 90 day guarantee on our products that allows you to return or exchange an item that is not functioning correctly (Retail Store) and a 30 day guarantee on our products (Outlet Store). It is unfortunate that you didn't inform the store of the problem when it first began happening. Regardless, we do want to speak to you further about this issue and to retain your business with Sears. My name is Robert and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we value you as a customer. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (anonymous277359) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thanks,