I have written to Sears Home Repair, via their website; requested a phone call to discuss. So far, an e-mail reply, asking for my name and phone number (both of which were at the foot of the original e-mail) and the service address. After I replied with that info, I received ANOTHER e-mail, instructing me to contact the sub-contract service company who has the repair order.

The sub-contractor has done what they are supposed to do. Now they are waiting for a part. Here's the punch line...wait for it...waaaaiiiiittttt for it....THE PART IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE! I had to learn this by attempting to 'order' the part on SearsHomeRepair.com.

I have responded to the latest e-mail to Sears Home Repair, giving them until 9:00 PM this coming Tuesday for someone with decision-making power to call me to resolve the situation (today is Saturday). I'll keep y'all posted.

They used to be SOOOOOOO good! Damned shame.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

SearsCares

Bob in Houston,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the difficulties you are having getting parts for your dishwasher which is not working properly. I can imagine your frustration with attempting to get parts and get your dishwsher repaired for over a month. We would like to look into this issue for you and offer our assistance to help resolve your dishwasher situation. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle issues start to finish with one dedicated case manager. We value your business very much and want to make sure that everything that can be done to help you is being done.

At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Bob in Houston) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look

Susan R.