Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have waited 7 weeks and many calls to Sears Customer Service to get my dishwasher working.I called 7 weeks ago and it took 3 weeks to get them to send a third party serviceman to come look at my dishwasher.

He told my granddaughter that nothing was wrong with it and he never even turned the machine on. Then I called them back and told them I wanted a senior tech to work on my dishwasher and they scheduled an appointment for August 4th 2017 from 1-5. I called the customer service number after not hearing from the service person all day. They gave me his number and it was the same man!

The man called me at 7PM and told me that he knew that my dishwasher needed a pump the day he came out but the tech dept wouldn't let him order it. He said it didn't matter to him since he would get another paid call out of it. So when I called them back this morning to reschedule I was put on hold and they never came back on the line.

So I spent my money for the extra warranty I guess for nothing.Please include me in any class action suit.

Review about: Sears Home Services Technical Support.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer sevice.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Today sears is scheduled to come out and replace the motor in the dishwasher so now it has been several months without a dishwasher. We will see if it gets fixed today. I will not get my hope up that it is resolved today

Call the news media and the bbb.You can also cancel and get a refund.

Sears is going down run and use somebody else.Rochester, NY