Sears Home Services Reviews with Media
Subscribe to organize reviews of the company into easy-to-read list. You can view followed brands in your profile
Update by user Apr 15
Sears refunded my money because their legal department determined I was not provided a signed copy of the cancellation agreement.
Original review posted by user Mar 16We are getting bids to upgrade counter tops. I know better, but I signed a contract with Sears Home Improvement before I got my other bids....
- Initial bid
- Cancellation charge
Update by user Feb 08, 2018
Sears came out again today (trip #7) Sarah continues to say it has 5 year parts only warranty. Now they tell me they will return in two weeks and cut *** in the refrigerator and try to repair the sealed system.
Told them fine. Told the tech he will find it on our back...
- Can not fix it so replace the darn thing now
- Technicians had good attitudes
- Customer service
- Refund process
- Repair technicians
- Actual repair man was professional and polite
- Cant get anyone to answer me
- Customer service - no ability to talk to anyone with authority
- Fraud with customer reviews
- Did not provide timely updates
Sears Home Services in Arlington, Virginia - Air duct cleaning
- Came 2 days befor my schedul time
- Following up with them to fix there problems to replace the tv
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.