2.1K views

Please continue to post your complaints online.I am currently working to start a class action suit against sears on your behalf.

I am a ex service tech that has spoken with a lawyer Interested in pursuing this. There have been many complaints about the home warranty and master protection agreement. I have a list of complaints that include not covering items, bait and switch, long wait time, bad customer service, being overcharged, not covering replacements and other issues. The master protection agreement is sold by sears, the sears home warranty is owned by cross country.

I will be collecting as much information as possible and keep everybody informed.Rochester ny

Reason of review: Other issue.

Comments

I want to be part of the class action as well.I don't know who owns and controls Sears now, but they are clearly more interested in selling than making sure what they sell is right.

Getting ready to file a suit against them for a bad Kenmore Elite frig.It just can't be fixed.

I'm in. I've been waiting for THREE MONTHS for a refrigerator repair, and have started calling every day but to no avail.

#1420632

I would love to be part of the lawsuit. SEARS WARRANTYS IS A NIGHTMARE.Type your message here I WOULD LOVE TO BE PART OF THE CLASS ACTION LAWSUITE. SEARS HOME WARRANTYS ARE A NIGHTMARE.

#1419708

my fridge is not even two years old.We bought the service plan and it has been *** getting someone out to the house.

They cancel appointments via text. I was told the technician called in sick.

so what, they have a single guy for all of northern California?I'm now not even confident that they will replace my fridge like the guy at the store said they would.

If that's the case we were mislead I would have NEVER bought the service plan or the fridge had I taken the time to look up any info

It's really sad because this is the first time I've ever had any appliance brand new.

#1419347

I am filing a lawsuit against Sears too. 7 missed service appointments.

to Alex #1421183

Alex, this has certainly been my experience. I purchased a heating and cooling unit from sears. They installed, serviced etc and for the past few years they will not keep an appointment.

Today was my 5 th appointment to see what is wrong with my microwave.They pulled 5 no shows on me.

I waited home all day they never showed up to fix my microwave on 5 separate occasions within a two week period. I’m Beyond furious! I paid extra Money for full warranty coverage for 5 years. They won’t even come!

This is a huge scam and Sears should be sued.

I’m entitled to my money back!GenuineM20@yahoo.com

Count me in.I will write volumns of the *** I am currently going through.

Fridge failed 3 times now.

Total loss of food.AND THEY KNEW IT WAS A PIECE OF CRAP!

Count me in. CCHS has not paid me on 4 services that they said they would and gave me "owner co". The way I figure they owe me over $2000 and that does not include the $1200 I paid them.

Contact your local news media to do a story on sears. Rochester NY