I hired sears to clean my air ducts.THey had a special, thank god because it wasn't even worth the Special!
I live in Miami florida so a/c system is used a lot,. I moved into a new apartment and pretty sure the air ducts were never cleaned, see photos. So two guys came to clean air ducts. THe were very un-friendly and a one point felt uncomfortable because one of the guys was looking around my bedroom and got the feeling he would steal something!!
Back to cleaning, they basically did NOTHING. THey didnt even put the tube flush with air duct. THen the creepy guy went around to each vent, did NOT even remove cover of vent, stuck a little tube five seconds to each vent. THe Pictures below are photos of the vents AFTER they cleaned!!
I asked them to please show me the stuff they vacuumed up and they said oh, it wouldn't be accurate as other jobs were already in the machine. Mind you, I was the first apt of the day!! They didn't want to show me because they didn't taken ANYTHING OUT. I think this is the WORST SERVICE I have ever gotten.
I'm very concerned if they would go into a elderly person's home, I'm pretty sure these two guys would rip them off and not just with a/c service., I tried to call Sears and get manager, but they just kept passing me around.
And NO ONE EVER followed up with me to see how service was.BEWARE.......
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service or the quality
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sears Home Services Air Conditioner Repair
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling. This is supposed to be a "genuine leather"..."
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "I went to purchase a car seat,the price of the display read $49.99 underneath there were about 6 boxes,I picked one and when I got to the checkout the price..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."