Miami, Florida
100% full Not resolved

I hired sears to clean my air ducts.THey had a special, thank god because it wasn't even worth the Special!

I live in Miami florida so a/c system is used a lot,. I moved into a new apartment and pretty sure the air ducts were never cleaned, see photos. So two guys came to clean air ducts. THe were very un-friendly and a one point felt uncomfortable because one of the guys was looking around my bedroom and got the feeling he would steal something!!

Back to cleaning, they basically did NOTHING. THey didnt even put the tube flush with air duct. THen the creepy guy went around to each vent, did NOT even remove cover of vent, stuck a little tube five seconds to each vent. THe Pictures below are photos of the vents AFTER they cleaned!!

I asked them to please show me the stuff they vacuumed up and they said oh, it wouldn't be accurate as other jobs were already in the machine. Mind you, I was the first apt of the day!! They didn't want to show me because they didn't taken ANYTHING OUT. I think this is the WORST SERVICE I have ever gotten.

I'm very concerned if they would go into a elderly person's home, I'm pretty sure these two guys would rip them off and not just with a/c service., I tried to call Sears and get manager, but they just kept passing me around.

And NO ONE EVER followed up with me to see how service was.BEWARE.......

Review about: Sears Home Services Air Conditioner Repair.

I didn't like: Service or the quality.

Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $165
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.