Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I hired sears to clean my air ducts.THey had a special, thank god because it wasn't even worth the Special!

I live in Miami florida so a/c system is used a lot,. I moved into a new apartment and pretty sure the air ducts were never cleaned, see photos. So two guys came to clean air ducts. THe were very un-friendly and a one point felt uncomfortable because one of the guys was looking around my bedroom and got the feeling he would steal something!!

Back to cleaning, they basically did NOTHING. THey didnt even put the tube flush with air duct. THen the creepy guy went around to each vent, did NOT even remove cover of vent, stuck a little tube five seconds to each vent. THe Pictures below are photos of the vents AFTER they cleaned!!

I asked them to please show me the stuff they vacuumed up and they said oh, it wouldn't be accurate as other jobs were already in the machine. Mind you, I was the first apt of the day!! They didn't want to show me because they didn't taken ANYTHING OUT. I think this is the WORST SERVICE I have ever gotten.

I'm very concerned if they would go into a elderly person's home, I'm pretty sure these two guys would rip them off and not just with a/c service., I tried to call Sears and get manager, but they just kept passing me around.

And NO ONE EVER followed up with me to see how service was.BEWARE.......

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service or the quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears home services air duct cleaning service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $165. Sears Home Services needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears home services air duct cleaning service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears Home Services.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments