I had called for service on a laundry washer.The first repairman came out to do a diagnostic test and determined that it needed a new pump.
He ordered the pump, scheduled the pump repairman to come out, and took my payment in full. The second repairman came on the scheduled day and determined the pump was not needed. He vacuumed the old pump, took the new pump, and told me I would receive a refund within 10 days. I waited two weeks and called to ask where my refund is?
I was transferred to a gentleman who opened a case and told me I would get a refund within 10 days. So I waited two weeks and called back today and am being told that no case was opened, they have no record of how much I paid or that I paid in full, and that I won't receive anything since its been over a month. I have called every customer service number that I could find but am only connected to a call center in the Philippines. I even tried contacting Sears via Facebook Messenger with no response.
This company sucks and I will never use them again for anything.Also, my washer still isn't even working.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Wow, you certainly have given consumer education about the Sears / A&E repair business I only wish this was read before doing business with this company. The customer service..."
- "this is a new shingle installed on my roof many more just like it an over nailed passed hernando county code inspection.also sears 3rd party inspector.problem is they are unable..."
- "I used sears air duct cleaning.I wil let photos describe their sevice.photos taken day after service.First crew started work while I wos in basement with their leadtech.When we came upsteirs..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."