100% full Not resolved

I had called for service on a laundry washer.The first repairman came out to do a diagnostic test and determined that it needed a new pump.

He ordered the pump, scheduled the pump repairman to come out, and took my payment in full. The second repairman came on the scheduled day and determined the pump was not needed. He vacuumed the old pump, took the new pump, and told me I would receive a refund within 10 days. I waited two weeks and called to ask where my refund is?

I was transferred to a gentleman who opened a case and told me I would get a refund within 10 days. So I waited two weeks and called back today and am being told that no case was opened, they have no record of how much I paid or that I paid in full, and that I won't receive anything since its been over a month. I have called every customer service number that I could find but am only connected to a call center in the Philippines. I even tried contacting Sears via Facebook Messenger with no response.

This company sucks and I will never use them again for anything.Also, my washer still isn't even working.

jmor76 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Sears Home Services and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $235 and wants Sears Home Services to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears Home Services and sears home services washing machine repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears Home Services?

Comments