I had called for service on a laundry washer.The first repairman came out to do a diagnostic test and determined that it needed a new pump.
He ordered the pump, scheduled the pump repairman to come out, and took my payment in full. The second repairman came on the scheduled day and determined the pump was not needed. He vacuumed the old pump, took the new pump, and told me I would receive a refund within 10 days. I waited two weeks and called to ask where my refund is?
I was transferred to a gentleman who opened a case and told me I would get a refund within 10 days. So I waited two weeks and called back today and am being told that no case was opened, they have no record of how much I paid or that I paid in full, and that I won't receive anything since its been over a month. I have called every customer service number that I could find but am only connected to a call center in the Philippines. I even tried contacting Sears via Facebook Messenger with no response.
This company sucks and I will never use them again for anything.Also, my washer still isn't even working.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "Wow, you certainly have given consumer education about the Sears / A&E repair business I only wish this was read before doing business with this company. The customer service..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."