Sears Home Services - 2+ weeks to repair Sears water heater
Mr.D'Ambrosio finally received my email (and/or letter).
As a result, he assigned this incident to a Blue Ribbon assistant who was able to initiate corrective action. His decision: refund the cost of the purchased water heater to my credit card that day.
This obviously is the solution which addresses Total Customer Satisfaction.I am satisfied; but appalled by the inability of lower level employees of Sears Holding Corporation to take this same action, weeks earlier.
Dear Mr. D'Ambrosio and Sears Holding Board Members,
Sears water heater failed on June 16th. House would flood if tank not drained that day.
Water Heater was under warranty.
Repair by Sears would take 2 to 3 weeks. (Omak, WA is Rural America) 1st available technician appointment June 28. After this appointment, a replacement would be ordered and upon arrival at local Sears, installed by Sears contract plumber.
No comparable Sears water heater available locally.
New water heater purchased at Ace and installed by Sears approved plumber that day.
Since Sears was unable to respond to the failure in a timely fashion, even for an emergency, I again ask that Sears pay for the replacement water heater.
So far, the only answer received has been "We cannot do that". This response has always been over the phone (no caller ID), never in a letter or email and never with any additional explanation or last name of the caller!
Put yourself into the same situation. What would you expect an iconic company to do?
I suspect it would be: Service you with a timely repair. Or if unable to do so, compensate you after you took emergency corrective action.
Please prevail upon the Sears Repair organization to provide the $366.17 cost of the emergency purchase of a water heater by an over 90 senior living on a very limited income.review #340480
You may also like
- "Bought a samsung 45h700 model. Just over 30 days into it the machine over fills the water causing it to unbalance and make grinding sound. The dryer is also leaking...."
- "On July 16, 2013, Air-Bridge Heating & Cooling sent a service man āJā to fix my Navien hot water heater which I purchased from this company a few years previous. āJā..."
- "As a result of poor technical service to our furnace this company has caused over $20K worth of damage to our property. After careful consideration, they have offered 15%..."
- "in under 50 miles the engine lite came on, no one would even look at it. it has been sitting since sept 24 with under 8k miles total on it...."
- "This post is in regards to an individuals by the name John Payne. He also goes by the following aliases: John Paynes Payne John Wayne Meyers Archie Brown If you have been scammed..."
- "Tobey West, Tobias I.A. West, Todd West, Todd Goodman owner of Family 1st Home Preservations, Legal Affiliates Group, Loan Educators, Family First Home Preservation Services. Tobey uses the alias Todd..."
- "My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "My Ipad screen arrived cracked. I have contacted them and got a "You will receive your refund once the post office refunds us" response. My order was February 27 and..."